Applications for the 2022-23 New Orleans Schweitzer Fellowship are due February 1, 2022.
Before applying, we encourage interested students to do the following:
- Carefully review the eligibility guidelines and Fellowship details on our “Become a Fellow” page.
- Sign up to receive email updates about the application process.
- Register for an info session.
- Download the application template and draft your responses ahead of time.
- Contact the Recruitment Coordinator, Amelia Robert, with questions or to discuss your project proposal.
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Submit your completed application via this online form (Note: you must complete the form in a single session).
- Email a brief resume to the Recruitment Coordinator <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Note: see application template for detailed instructions).
- All application materials must be submitted by 11:59pm CST on Tuesday, February 1, 2022.